Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zen and the Art of Building Your Network Marketing Business




I know it seems to be a weird combination. But, I was doing my daily personal growth and Network Marketing research when I got an "epiphany". It was a sudden insight into some concepts I had given over to my subconscious to find the solution for me.

Suddenly, I began to realize that the 'path to enlightenment' must be similar to the 'path to network marketing success'.

I remember that most of the eastern philosophers that I had been exposed to always said "that the path was pathless". Meaning that no one can really show you the path, you must discover the path on your own! The most that they can do is point you in the right direction.

And I think this is truth in almost any realm. Whether you are in Network Marketing or Philosophical Enlightenment. We get so caught up in the idea that, if he can do it, I can follow his plan and reach my goal too. While this is true in general terms, it does not hold true in specific circumstances.

Make any sense?

So, you really need the right way of thinking. The right philosophy. AKA the principles that lead you to success. The principle can then be applied to any "unique situation" that you find yourself in.

But, there is another element involved. You are an individual. It is up to you to determine what you feel comfortable doing in "your business". You are like the young student who must find answers from within just as you seek out the 'gurus', for information -without.

John Dilleme has a great quote about this subject: "F.A.I.T.H. means to Find Answers Inside The Heart"

What does this have to do with me building my business?
Simply put, EVERYTHING!

The Path is Pathless..........

I once heard a quote from a leader in the industry: "We know that the System Works, we just don't know if you will WORK!"

That is where your thinking comes into play. This is where your thinking or lack of thinking, makes it easier or harder to overcome the challenges you must face along the Path.......
Where do you start? I decided to list some authors that I have been blessed to be exposed to: Kiyosaki, Jeff Olson, John Dilleme, Donald Trump, Napolean Hill, Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar, John Maxwell, Deagan Smith, D.H. DeLaurence, Charles Hannell, Robert Collier, Wallace D. Wattles, OG Mandino, Paul J Meyer, Anthony Robbins, Eckhardt Tolle, etc.

"BUT, WHO AMONG 1,000 WISE MEN WOULD DEFINE SUCCESS IN THE SAME WAY!"
OG Mandino

This Business Model is the perfect business model. It is one of the only legitimate shot at accumulating a large fortune (or a small fortune) for the average american.

It is being projected that Network Marketing will creat another 500,000 millionaires in america over the next 10 or more years!

It is as if, this Business Model was created by the "MASTER ENGINEER" himself! Where else can you make large amounts of money, but only if you PERSONALLY GROW and Only If You Help Alot Of Other People Do The Same?


Thanks for your time,
My name is Dion Morrison. I am from Tulsa, Ok., and a alumnist from O.S.U., an author, entrepreneur and independent scholar. If you would like to learn more about how to grow yourself and increase your income on the internet please visit:
http://www.PAPERCHASER.info
http://paperchaser.myworldpower.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dion_Morrison

1 comment:

Urban Picasso said...

This article was great. This blog post resally got me thinking. I've been looking for the path to my millions and sought out the advice of every guru. and know i realize too the path is pathless.
I'm a artist. I have a ebay store where i'm trying to make my millions.
oh they call me the urban Picasso. Don't forget it. It could make you a million too!
You can see my masterpieces and online portfolio at
http://stores.ebay.com/urban-picasso-art