Monday, September 15, 2008

First Lehman Brothers, Then Meryll Lynch



Can you believe these huge, "wall street icons" have declared bankruptcy?

Its just anothe example of how our economy is changing dramatically.

The news report I saw said there were approximately 25,000 people who may be without jobs!

There simply is no security in our old corporate business model. At least not like in the past. That's why I have dedicated my life to building a thriving business for myself and my family. This must be the only security left for the small guy!

I start my last online venture with less than 200.00 dollars cash!

Just remember, not long ago Chrysler cut about 13,000 jobs and I personally saw 2 companies in Oklahoma pack up and close the doors and move to Mexico! How many jobs were lost by the Quikset and Wrangler employees in Oklahoma?

What are we waiting for?

The time to get started is now!

Join the Paperchaser as we LEARN AND EARN OUR OWN FORTUNES!

Thanks again,
Dion Morrison, the Paperchaser
Expert Author
Founder Morrison & Associates
Founder www.paperchaser.info
Voted Outstanding Business Graduate for 2005

No comments: