Friday, November 21, 2008

The Abundant Living System Strikes Again!



I have been searching the web, as usual, and found a new "gifting system".

If you have been in the home based business game for a while then you have probaly
recieved some gifting program ideas in the mail.

I have recieved them in the mail for about 20 years.

I tried a few small mailings, but never got any results.

I always knew that it was a powerful method of cash generation, because of its similarity to
the Multi Level Marketing compensation plans. I knew if you could get a few people to join
up with you and do the same mailing you did or more, the numbers exposed to the idea
would grow exponentially.

Fast forward now to 2008.
I am on a social networking site called Yuwie and run across a guy with a Youtube video showing
his latest cash gift!

I saw another guy film himself meeting the FedEx driver at the curb to pick up 2 packages
both containing CASH MONEY!!!!!

I couldn't get enough!

There were many more videos telling about the success they had, and many were simply
opening FedEx packages and counting the money.

Well, you know me. I'm the paperchaser. So I had already decided long ago that I would
try over and over to build a million dollar income, no matter how many times I may have to
fail. Or how much money I might have to spend!

And part of this Blog's purpose is to help all who visit grow personally and financially.

I will keep you posted on the results that I see.

Dion Morrison, the paperchaser
http://www.abundantlivingsystem.com/paperchaser

No comments: