Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am more excited about my Network Marketing Business!



Hello everyone,

If you are wondering why I am so excited today, just hang in there for a moment,
I'll get to that soon......

Have you ever reached that point in the 'plan' where you are getting tired of waiting for
the multipliers to 'KICK' in.

I know because I was there once before!
I even reached the point where I was reluctant to spend money on my advertising and
marketing!

Can you believe that?!

So what saved me?

It was my personal growth training. It was my constant use of the "MIND AUTO-RESPONDER"
metaphor..........

It was the repetitive reading of the ancient scrolls in Og Mandino's, The Greatest Salesman in the World.
It was my regular perusal of Napolean Hill's, Think and Grow Rich.

It was a Student Of The Game Mentality.

I learned from "The Best", and I can say that "I travel with wise men everyday"........

How can I be stopped?

When I know the truth.......................

Which is= Any thing that the mind of man/woman can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

That means that I will achieve everything that my heart desires.

I now go to the source, or the word, or the spiritual world, or call it the metaphysical, whatever
verbiage you want to use, and ask for what I want .......

I then wait and watch for the person , place, thing or opportunity (or difficulty) which may be leading me toward that which I was Expecting to recieve anyway!

As John Dilleme says, "I am now entering the FAITH ZONE where we Find Answers In The Heart."

I am seeing the fruits of all the hard work I did from the begining of this journey, back almost 20 years ago when I was first exposed to the Network Marketing Industry....

Its time to go, go, go, as Jerry Drhino Clark says.

Until next time!
Dion Morrison the paperchaser

No comments: