Monday, December 8, 2008

William Satner Raw Nerve



I am watching the Today show on my day off. Mind you I don't watch much T.V. But I do see some value in peeking at the morning shows.

I am aware that I am allowing other people to produce 'programming' for my mind.

Naturally, You Want To Eliminate anyone placing thoughts in your mind that have not passed your personal inspection.

But, what I thought was interesting, is the fact that I remember William Shatner when he was on the original Star Trek, (one of my favorite shows). Now I am watching him starting his own talk show, and of course he does the Priceline commercial and he is a best selling author!

It is incredible to watch other people achieve success! I am now expanding on the idea of the "mind autoresponder". It seems that almost daily, I am seeing another way to apply this idea to my life.

So, today I am saying that there are lessons to found everywhere you look as you go thru' your life. This is the beauty of the mind autoresponder. Some of your thoughts are automatically being generated anyway. And usually this is according to a pattern. Mind can only work to a pattern and it has a tendency to repeat the same thoughts over and over. We are talking about creating an atmosphere where we are constantly feeding the garden of our mind and planting new seeds for growth.

Is this possible? Is it even desirable?

I believe it is happening anyway! We are constantly being conditioned by everything we do! If we do not consciously choose some of our own conditioning, and every once and a while clean house, we are no better than Pavlov's dogs, who salivate everytime we hear the bell ring.

Shall we stop here, at least for now..............
Dion Morrison, the Paperchaser
http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dion_Morrison
http://paperchaser7.notlong.com

No comments: