Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Movie Review: "Awake"

Hey, I have just watched one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It is called "Awake", starring Hayden Christensen, Jessica Alba and Terrence Howard. It is listed as a Blockbuster Exclusive. This movie starts out slow but, when the plot thickens, whew!

I cannot in good conscience, tell you much about the movie. It is that good of a movie. I could not be sure if I would reveal too much about the plot. If you like suspense and psychological thrillers, you must watch this one. You won't be disappointed.

What I learned from this movie, is you many times have a choice. The choice is whether you will live life or let others determine for you, if you will live. Will you cherish the life you have now, or will you chase after "Dead Sea Fruit". Take the time to love life! You only get one, as far as anyone can be certain.

No comments: