Friday, March 21, 2008

The Secret



I just got through watching the DVD, "The Secret".

Wow, I need to watch this DVD everyday!

How do you keep your focus on what you desire and not what you don't want?

The Secret keeps refering to the idea that we hear all the time in Direct Selling and Network Marketing. It is Personal Growth. We need to watch our thoughts and our feelings. But, in order to continue to have these thoughts, we need to fill our mind with these inspirational thoughts.

There is one other idea that is right on point. That idea is visualization. This is a skill, that you must practice on a regular basis. Now, what is interesting abolut the secret is that it reveals the fact that we don't have to know 'the how'. The teachers are saying that the Universe is responsible for creating the HOW.

I know this stuff, but it is so easy to get caught up in the everyday tasks that we must complete. This is what got my attention! I realized that I must make the time to do this personal growth and visualization. I must become an expert at using The Law of Attraction, and I must do it as soon as possible. For some reason, I lost that sense of urgency that I had when I came back to Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Today, I am encouraging you to take these ideas and use them in your life. If you haven't seen the DVD or read the book The Secret go and get it as soon as possible. It will change your life.
thanks again

No comments: